A downloadable game for Windows
my granddad came home from the war a changed man. he was bitter, quick to anger and aggressive. he'd grown to hate animals too. should a dog yap, he'd rush to kick it.
how does one discuss such a person without being exploitative? perhaps we frame him as a product of external forces, a war perhaps, in effect making him blameless. I like to remember him with the aphorism, "you can't kick every barking dog."
Dujanah is a clay-punk adventure game by Jack King-Spooner.
- Full colour
- Interactive menu
- Bosses and enemies
- Sophisticated Mode7 & effects
- Lots of noise
- Battery-backed memory saves the extraordinary progress of our young heroine
- Excellent fun for one player
"Get ready for the ride of your life"
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £6.98 GBP. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Physical Dujanah Pack
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Special Edition Physical Copy of Dujanah plus EXTRAS
- Dujanah Game on DVD and Soundtrack CD presented in a beautiful, handmade case
- A 72 page book of accompanying text
- A cassette tape of rare tracks from Dujanah
- A fabric transfer so you can add a design from Dujanah to an item of clothing
- An A4 signed print
- Some other odds and ends
Postage and packaging included