A downloadable game for Windows
"These surreal, unforgettable little works will expand your concept of 'games'" LEIGH ALEXANDER, Offworld
A collection of games and soundtracks. These are shorter works, often jam games.
- Blues For Mittavinda (a game about chaos)
- The Will You Ever Returns (games about hell)
- Sluggish Morss episodes 2 &3 (games about free will and breakups)
- A trio of obnoxious games about social commentary
- Mitt Romney and the Case of the Sex Doll ( a game about power)
- Vessel (
a game about adoption)
- Bobuda (a distraction game I made for Forth Valley Children's Ward)
- Some other stuff
It should be noted that allof these games are available for free elsewhere. This is pretty much a donation with some saucy perks and soundtracks.
£3.20 is about $4.99 for my American chums.
Introducing the very limited Physical Jack in the Box!
Included with the physical purchase:
Sluggish Morss print: COSTS £35 not including post and packaging. Scroll right down to see the button to buy at this price.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £3.20 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
The Physical Jack in the Box
- An original drawing or painting from one of my games!
- DVD containing all my games and music.
- A handcrafted case made from recycled paper. Each case is individually designed and painted.
- An original print from the Sluggish Morss universe.
- A micro-zine that has a transcription of one of my talks.
- A recipe and a postcard from Beeswing.
Sluggish Morss print: